Chinese wine import company with partner stores throughout China
CHEERS was founded and is still managed by wine lovers. The company's roots stem from a long history of trading wine. and a passion for wine drinking. The management is made up of Swiss and Chinese nationals with a strict policy on quality control. They search for the best price-quality proposal for imported wines to satisfy Chinese customers. They create and maintain a strong culture of customer service, discipline, motivation, enthusiasm and commitment in their staff
A concept with an international background since 1898
Started as a trading company under the name MQ Wines, the company created its new brand CHEERS from scratch, together with a store concept. After experimenting with the model in Beijing, with several very successful stores, CHEERS is now opening up its concept to other passionate entrepreneurs, through their franchise program.
Improve daily operations
Expand network in China
Become closer to its clients
- Business Intelligence
- MyReport is a reporting and decision support tool for Management,which can be made accessible to all personnel of your company.
- It allows you to esaily access, use analyse and control any applications.
- An ERP Solution
- Openbravo's open source innovation offer a broad functional footprint and a fully integrated set of tested extension module.
- This allows Openbravo to be adapted to support your business and spares companies the challenges of changing your business to meet the limitations inherent in most legacy systems
- WeChat Loyalty
- Cheers has implemented a Virtual Registration program for their members based on Wechat.
- This registration page is directiy integrated to Cheers' POS System so Customers can directly use their card in Stores.
- VIP Customer discount
- Based on their Loyalty Status ( Especially Tier) Customers will benefit from several advantages, either in store or other Channels.
- Some of these benfits will be "manually" applied when interacting with a customer. (For instance by extracting listing of customers based on their categories).
“ System-in-Motion puts our business objectives as a priority and helps us to make our customers smile. ”