Retail Lab - Connecting Innovation with Experience
In a rapidly evolving marketplace retailers must be on the lookout for new trends and avenues to maintain their relevance. The power has shifted to the consumer, they get to decide how, when and what they purchase. As a result, brands' success can only come from outstanding customer experience. This workshop will give you some tools to start designing a new consumer journey.
Stephane Monsallier CEO and founder of Shops of the Future and System in Motion. With more than 20 years of experience in I.T., he has now turned his attention to the retail sector to create a bridge between technical innovation and customer experience.
Date & Venue
- Date: January 25, 2018
- Venue: XNode, 5F, Overseas Chinese Mansion, 129 West YanAn Road, JingAn District, Shanghai
- 8:00am – 8:30am Registration & Networking
- 8:30am – 10:00am Workshop
Key Areas of Focus
- Assessing brands Consumer Journey
- Identifying Friction Points
- Creating Relevant Scenario to address Friction Points
- For Retailers Only
- Limited 20 Seats
Why are we doing it.
We specialize in technology and we want retailers to understand that tech doesn’t matter, too many companies, brands and retailers look for technology. We are suggesting a different approach that is right for your brand and not for tech companies. The workshop’s goal is for guests to leave with an understanding of innovation
- To increase customer loyalty
- To increase operational efficiency
- To improve customer service
- To assess innovative technology
- To optimize omnichannel
Do you want to take the next step in Retail?
If YES, join us at Retail Lab workshop January 25, 2018
There are limited seats so please register early.